Friday, September 2, 2011

Greetings from Chicago!!


Hey everybody!...

It's been a long time since I wrote the last post... Please, forgive me for taking so long to write again. It's just that I really had some busy weeks... But, here I am... Doing what I love... Baking and writing!


So, I am now taking this U N B E L I E V A B L E course at The French Pastry School in Chicago, called L'Art du Gateau. I should say, this is nothing like I have imagined... It's waaaaaaaaaaay better!!... The staff has been really helpful, willing to work with us in order to make our enrollment easy and smooth... And the premises are IMPECABLE, like Chef Kristen once said "...I would eat from these floors..."...well... I would too!!




Our first week is all about Sanitation, and History of Pastry... I know, it doesn't sound appealling, but it's kind of fun and interesting to learn about all these facts on real kitchens; the pastry origins; where the ingredients come from... And so on...


Well... That's kind of all by now... I'll keep you posted...

It's fun to be back!!

No comments: