Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bon jour Le Cordon Bleu!

Finally!, I have dreamed for so long with this, that I have to pinch myself from time to time to remind me that I'm not dreaming. This is my reality now, I'm a current Pâtisserie student at "Le Cordon Bleu, Paris"... Never, not even in my wildest dream, would I have imagined how amazing this experience would be. I have met so many interesting people; I have been in demonstrations from renowned Chefs, and to get to spend three hours listening to an expert in pastries, and see him doing magic with puff pastry, (which according to Chef Cotte, is the most difficult dough to work with), is heaven for me...



This was my first practical.  I was so proud to be finally wearing this gorgeous uniform!


My Tarte aux pommes...


Me & Chef Cote


My orange tartelletes...


My Dacquoise


This was the bakery right around the corner from my apartment... impossible to be on diet with this thing so
close to me...


Chouquettes...luv these babies!


I worked so hard on my Pâte feuilletée that it was hard for me to eat these guys, I just wanted to keep them as a trophy to perseverance!... in the end I was too hungry... yummmmm!



Want some big fat brioche???


Chef's Macarons


Petit fours


This was the tools kit they gave me at LCB... I was over the moon, no Louis Vuitton would have made me more happy than getting this!


In the middle of my stay in Paris, my two cousins came to visit me.  They were taking care of my two kids back in Switzerland while I was studying in Paris... Thank you guys!!!...Love u to pieces!!!


The original three...Catherine,Tracy & me with Chef Cote



That's a wrap!!!... Au revoir!!!

No comments: